The AL Micro Laser Welder is designed to perform contact welds on very small components with high process reliability.
The AL Micro’s welding function allows its laser beam to be reduced to a very fine 0.05 mm, ensuring that the welded materials are liquefied and joined in a very small and well-defined area. The laser pulse frequency can be adjusted up to 50 Hz, providing a quasi-CW-weld. The AL Micro’s 55X magnification makes it possible to weld structures with dimensions < 50 µm. The high pulse and highly focused beam minimizes thermal stress and eliminates warping in the welded parts. Available with a laser power of 50 or 100 W.
AL Micro Laser Welder options include:
- Micromanipulator to position filigree workpieces
- Ergo wedge to adjust the microscope attachment perfectly to the laser tech’s own particular viewing height
- Camera system to display the laser welding process on an external monitor
- Cross-hair generator to display a cross-hair on the external monitor
- Cross-hair synchro adapter to weld with 55x magnification
- Regulated coolant supply
- Connections for external cooling